- The confirming paperwork is supplied to HRNSW at the start of the season
- The progeny was conceived in or after the 2018/19 season
- Studs pay the Registration of Sire fee to HRNSW
- The semen is stored in and distributed from NSW
- The stallion is not physically standing in Australasia
- served in NSW, and then;
- born in NSW and registered in NSW
A horse that was sustained prior to 31 August, 2020 as either a 2YO or 3YO can win their bonus at any age - providing the horses first win is in NSW in a race valued $5,000 or more.
For a horse that was sustained after 31 August, 2020 it can win a bonus up until 4YO.
Regardless of whether a 2YO, 3YO or 4YO horse previously won a race in another State the Bonus is won when the horse wins its first race in NSW not first lifetime win. The race prizemoney must be ≥ $5,000 and conducted in NSW.
To the Vet – if redeeming for Breeding Fees
To the Stud – if redeeming for Agistment e.g. Success Stud
To the Sale Company: if redeeming for a Yearling Purchase e.g. APG / Nutrien
To HRNSW: if redeeming for NSW Breeders Challenge Fees
HRNSW pays the invoice directly on your behalf.
Certificates cannot be scanned, the certificate must be posted.
- Australasian Bred
- Group 1 race winner
- Standing at a NSW stud
- By a Group 1 winning sire
- Nominated for the NSW Breeders Challenge
1. Either the Stallion is registered and domiciled in NSW or the Stallion is located in the Northern Hemisphere and its semen is stored in NSW and distributed from NSW, and;
2. The broodmare is served in NSW, and then;
3. The foal is born in NSW and registered in NSW.